2017 National Level Awards
The SciFest 2017 National Final was held in the Marino Conference Centre in Dublin on Friday 10 November 2017.
For details of the major award winners at the SciFest National Final 2017, please click here.
To view all the 2017 National Finalists, click here.
To view the project abstracts of the 24 national finalists please click here. Details of the seven Boston Scientific Medical Devices Grand Award finalists are also available at this link.
2017 Regional Level Awards
Please follow this link for details of the award winners at each SciFest@College 2017 venue.
There are elevent major student awards available at each 2017 SciFest@College event
- Science Foundation Ireland Best Project Award
- Abbott Runner-up Best Project Award
- Boston Scientific Medical Devices Award
- Intel Award (Best Physical Sciences or Technology Project)
- SciFest 10th Anniversary Award
- SEAI Energy Award (Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland)
- Newstalk Best Communicator Award
- BioPharmaChem Ireland Chemistry Award
- ESERO Discover Space Award (European Space Education Resource Office); this award is accompanied by an award for the teacher of the winning student(s)
- Maths in Science Award
- Irish Science Teachers' Association Award
Teacher and School Awards
- ESERO Discover Space Teacher Award 2017 (Winning Teachers)
- Royal Society of Chemistry, Education Division School Award 2017 (Winning Schools)
Special prizes, category prizes, and/or highly commended prizes are also available at most venues and some also present trophies sponsored by the relevant Institute or local organisations. Details of these additional awards are also available at the links below.
SciFest@College 2017 Winners: The names of the major award winners at each venue / Institute of Technology are posted at the links below.
|LIT Moylish||LIT Thurles||NorthWest(NI)|
|Back to top||Home|