2016 National Level Awards
The SciFest 2016 National Final was held in the Marino Conference Centre in Dublin on Friday 11 November 2016.
For details of the major award winners at the SciFest National Final 2016, please click here
To view the project abstracts of the 22 national finalists please click here. Details of the five SEAI INESPO Award finalists and the five Boston Scientific Medical Devices Grand Award finalists are also available at this link.
2016 Regional Level Awards
The 2016 SciFest@College programme is complete. The closing date for entry to SciFest@College 2017 is Friday 10 March 2017 except in the case of SciFest@NorthWest where the entry date is Friday 12 May.
Please follow this link for details of the award winners at each SciFest@College 2016 venue.
There were ten major student awards available at each 2016 SciFest@College event
- Science Foundation Ireland Best Project Award
- Abbott Runner-up Best Project Award
- Intel Award (Best Physical Sciences or Technology Project)
- Boston Scientific Medical Devices Award
- Newstalk Best Communicator Award
- BioPharmaChem Ireland Chemistry Award
- ESERO Discover Space Award (European Space Education Resource Office); this award is accompanied by an award for the teacher of the winning student(s)
- SEAI Energy Award (Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland)
- Maths in Science Award
- Irish Science Teachers' Association Award
Special prizes, category prizes, and/or highly commended prizes are also available at most venues and some also present trophies sponsored by the relevant Institute or local organisations. Details of these additional awards are also available at the links below.
The names of the major award winners at each venue / Institute of Technology are posted at the links below.
|LIT Moylish||LIT Thurles||NorthWest(NI)|
|Back to top||Home|